Mold Laser Spot Welder
The multi-function laser welding system (also called laser mold welding machine, mold repair) is specially designed for the molding industry and can repair precision molds, such as mold manufacturing for digital products, mobile phones, toys, automobiles and motorcycles. Used for. By repairing the mold, the mold can be reused, saving manufacturing costs, and greatly improving work efficiency. You can also use this technology to change the design and size of the mold to reduce development time.
The working principle of the laser vapor deposition welding system is to weld and repair micro-parts using laser high thermal energy and spot melting technology. This makes up for the shortcomings of traditional hydrogen arc welding in precision surface repair and avoids both. Save thermal strain, difficult post-processing and mold production time.
The technology is specially designed for the mold industry and imported from Germany. The unique structure design makes it suitable for repairing large, medium and small molds.
1. The ceramic cavity is resistant to corrosion and high temperature, and the service life is 8-10 years. The life of the xenon lamp has been extended by more than 8 million times.
2. Use the latest shading system to eliminate eye irritation caused by light during work.
3. The laser head and optical components can be rotated 360°, lifted up/down and pushed back and forth, making it suitable for repairing large, medium and small molds.
4. The parameters are controlled by a simple and convenient smart remote control.
5. You can lift the workbench, move it three sizes, and then adjust the size of the light spot.
3. Applicable materials
Materials that can be welded include cold-worked alloy steel, hot-worked alloy steel, nickel tool steel, high-grade steel, steel alloy and high-toughness aluminum alloy.